Cypress Fundamentals Workshop
Use Cypress to write end-to-end tests and be confident that the whole app works together.
Cypress is an incredibly powerful web testing tool. It’s capable of testing any web application. Its architecture places it a cut above similar end-to-end testing tools. Its developer experience is best-in-class. And because Cypress runs your tests in the same context as the rest of your application, you’re able to get speed, reliability, and debuggability that are just a long-distant dream with similar tools. The catch? There is no catch. Cypress is exceptional.
- Install and run Cypress on an existing application
- Write simple Cypress tests
- Write complex Cypress tests that rely on authentication
- Create custom Cypress commands
- Debugging Cypress Tests
- Using Cypress to enhance your development workflow
- Mock HTTP requests to test failure situations