ReactJS Fundamentals Workshop
Learn the foundational concepts necessary for building React applications and libraries
Building typical applications in React requires an understanding of code reuse through custom components, using and changing data over time (called state), handling user events, interacting with browser APIs, and making HTTP calls to backend services.
In this course we’ll go over all of those things and more to help you become productive with using the ReactJS framework for building applications for the web.
- Creating custom components
- Styling your app with React
- Handling user events
- Using React’s useState hook for managing data over the lifetime of your components
- Basic forms with React
- Dynamic forms with React
- The difference between controlled and uncontrolled inputs and when to use each
- Making HTTP calls with React