Testing React Apps Workshop
Using React to build basic applications is one thing, but shipping those applications with confidence is an entirely different story. And as you make changes, how do you know that your changes work? How do you know those changes aren’t going to break other parts of your application? Do you have to manually walk through your whole application to make certain everything’s still working? No thank you! The more your tests resemble the way your software is used, the more confidence they can give you. Let’s learn how to write tests that make us confident.
Hi, I'm Kent, and I'm the creator of React Testing Library–the React-team recommended and de-facto standard library for testing React applications. In this hands-on workshop you'll learn everything you need to test React components and applications with ease and get the knowledge you need to ship your applications with confidence.
- How React Testing Library works under the hood
- How to write tests that are "implementation detail free and refactor friendly"
- Test components that make HTTP requests
- Test components that use third party modules
- Test mission-critical application forms
- Create custom render functions to simplify testing across the application
- Attend my Testing Fundamentals Workshop or have the equivalent experience with the fundamentals of testing.
Be the first to know when Testing React Apps is scheduled.
Get exclusive access to the best prices, discounts, and guarantee your spot at this workshop.