Calls with Kent C. Dodds — 147 episodes
126.What makes a good react js developer?
- Useffect needs always dependencies though we only perform that action once say for example api call, do we really need dependency for single call as well?
- Use memo and use callback seems in which specific scenarios we use, cause otherwise we might endup with lot of useless usememo and usecallbacks.
- Apart from this, what you want to suggest in general to make me a good react developer in terms of debugging and developing faster and understanding well. Doing personal projects, my mistakes are I am using unneccesary stuff like context usereducer for small stuff just to learn something. Is this common how to avoid this mistakes?
- React Hook Pitfalls - Kent C. Dodds - React Rally 2019
- Myths about useEffect
- When to useMemo and useCallback